Collection of Information
- Information You Provide to Us. e-Waste collects information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register or update the details of your account, post information in order to sell any good through the e-Waste service, enrol in any third-party operated payment processing services offered in connection with the e-Waste service, communicate with other users, provide reviews or other comments, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, e-Waste account password, telephone number, postal address including city, state and zip code, photographs, written descriptions of your posted goods, any bids you make on offers through the e-Waste service, any reviews or comments you make using the e-Waste service, all correspondence or communications with other users or with us conducted via the e-Waste service, government-issued identification documents (such as a driver's license), and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the E-Waste service. When you access or use the E-Waste service, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- 2.1. Log Information: We log information about your use of the e-Waste service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our e-Waste service.
- 2.2. Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the e-Waste service, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- 2.3. Location Information: If you consent to the collection of location information from your computer or mobile device, we may collect this information when you access or use the e-Waste service, or when you otherwise consent to the collection of this information. We may also use your IP address to infer an approximate geographic location for your computer or device. For more details, please see "Your Information Choices" below.
- 2.4. Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve the e-Waste service and your experience, see which areas and features of the e-Waste service are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "gifs," "pixel tags" and "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the e-Waste service or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Information Choices" below.
Use of Information.
- Enable you to access and use the e-Waste service, to personalize the e-Waste service, and to optimize the type of offers presented to you when you use the e-Waste service;
- Create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the e-Waste service, including through detection and prevention of fraud, unauthorized access, intrusion, and service interruption;
- Conduct investigations and to respond to disputes between users, error resolution, and other similar customer support service;
- Enable any identification programs we may institute and in which you elect to participate (e.g. TruYou), such as verifying your identity and address, and conduct checks against various publicly available databases;
- Operate, protect, improve and optimize the e-Waste service, our business, and our users' experience;
- Perform analytics, conduct research, and monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the e-Waste service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by ECS Environment and others, and provide advertisements that match user profiles or interests, news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- Comply with our legal obligations or requests from law enforcement agencies, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf (including without limitation with third-party service providers that may help us to detect inaccurate or fraudulent personal identification documents and related information);
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ECS Environment or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- Between and among ECS Environment, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the e-Waste service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Questions and Comments.
Our postal address is:
ECS BizTech Pvt Ltd, ECS Corporate House, 11-12 Garden View, Opp. AUDA Garden,
Sindhu Bhavan Road,
Off. S G Highway,
Ahmedabad – 380054.
You can contact us by email
Reach us by telephone at +91-898-000-5006